DataSpace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DataSpace

Place to SHARE your knowledge

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Description of Horoscopes

Go down 
+4
Supernick
Seen
NodoKa
bakadesu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bakadesu
Senior Lecturer
Senior Lecturer
bakadesu

Description of Horoscopes Empty
PostSubject: Description of Horoscopes   Description of Horoscopes I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 11:55 pm

Well i saw we had a blood type one, i decided to dig up my old emails and, lets have a look at ur horoscope

CAPRICORN - The Go-Getter (Dec 22 - Jan 19) Patient and wise. Practical and rigid. Ambitious. Tends to be Good-looking. Humorous and funny.. Can be a bit shy and reserved. Often pessimistic. Capricorns tend to act before they think and can be Unfriendly at times. Hold grudges. Like competition. Get what they Want. 20 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

AQUARIUS - The Sweetheart (Jan 20 - Feb 18) Optimistic and honest. Sweet personality. Very independent. Inventive and intelligent. Friendly and loyal. Can seem unemotional. Can be a bit rebellious. Very stubborn, but original and unique. Attractive on the inside and out. Eccentric personality. 11 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

PISCES - The Dreamer (Feb 19 - Mar 20) Generous, kind, and thoughtful. Very creative and imaginative..May become secretive and vague. Sensitive. Don't like details. Dreamy and unrealistic. Sympathetic and loving. Kind. Unselfish. Good kisser. Beautiful. 8 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

ARIES - The Daredevil (Mar 21 - April 19)
Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (Easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. Courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic. 16 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

TAURUS - The Enduring One (April 20 - May 20) Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings that are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Take pride in their beauty. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous. 12 years of bad Luck if you do not forward

GEMINI - The Chatterbox (May 21 - June 20) Smart and witty. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptable But needs to express themselves. Argumentative and outspoken. Like change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent. Beautiful physically and mentally. 5 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

CANCER - The Protector (June 21 - July 22)
Moody, emotional. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty/handsome. Excellent partners for life. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others. Easily hurt, but sympathetic. 16 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

LEO - The Boss (July 23 - Aug 22)
Very organized. Need order in their lives - like being in control. Like boundaries. Tend to take over everything. Bossy. Like to help Others. Social and outgoing. Extroverted. Generous, warm-hearted. Sensitive. Creative energy. Full of themselves. Loving. Doing the right thing is important to Leos. Attractive. 13 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

VIRGO - The Perfectionist (Aug 23 - Sept 22)
Dominant In relationships. Conservative. Always wants the last word. Argumentative. Worries. Very smart. Dislikes noise and chaos. Eager. Hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful. Easy to talk to.Hard to please. Harsh. Practical and very fussy. Often shy. Pessimistic. 7 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

LIBRA - The Harmonizer (Sept 23 - Oct 22)
Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious. Give in too easily. Procrastinators. Very gullible. 9 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

SCORPIO - The Intense One (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
Very energetic. Intelligent. Can be jealous and/or possessive. Hardworking. Great kisser. Can become obsessive or secretive. Holds grudges. Attractive. Determined. Loves being in long Relationships. Talkative. Romantic. Can be self-centered at times. Passionate and Emotional. 4 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

SAGITTARIUS - The Happy-Go-Lucky One (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
Good-natured optimist. Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome). Indulges self. Boastful. Likes luxuries and gambling. Social and outgoing. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes. Impatient. Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious. Doesn't like rules. Sometimes hypocritical. Dislikes being confined - tight spaces or even tight clothes. Doesn't like being doubted. Beautiful inside and out. 14 years of bad luck if you do not forward

Ignore the bad luck stuff, fudging chain mails
Back to top Go down
bakadesu
Senior Lecturer
Senior Lecturer
bakadesu

PostSubject: Re: Description of Horoscopes   Description of Horoscopes I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 12:00 am

Well lets start off! Imma Aries
Energetic.. ehhh im in sleep mode for 3/4 of the day
Adventourous.. sometimes? mebe?
Spontaneous - oo yeah random ftw
Confident/ enthusiastic / fun... u must be joking me....
Loves a challenge (in certain parts of life, but not in many :S)

HOHOHO I AM SUPER EXTREMELY IMPATIENT... STOP BLOCKING MY WALKING PATH IF U DECIDED TO WALK AS SLOW AS A SNAIL OMFG WALK SO SLOWWWWWW
Short fuse is also totally correct!
GG EASILY BORED 100%

"TENDS" to be physical and atheletic... well im atheletic but i have not touched vigorous exercise for a good 50 years
Lively o.O mebe if im high on drugs or sumthing....
passionate.. hell yes <3 <3 to animals that is
Back to top Go down
NodoKa
Lecturer
Lecturer
NodoKa

PostSubject: Re: Description of Horoscopes   Description of Horoscopes I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 6:04 pm

HAHAHAHAA lol horoscopes
im cancer and most of that stuff fits me =/
Emotional - yes
Shy - no poo...
Loving and caring - depends but usually...
Handsome - Maybe...
Protective - ofc
Inventive/imaginative - sif...
lol cautious - ye ofc
Easily hurt, but sympathetic - hmm this is true i think =/
Back to top Go down
Seen
Seen

PostSubject: Re: Description of Horoscopes   Description of Horoscopes I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 7:33 pm

Quote :
TAURUS - The Enduring One (April 20 - May 20) Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings that are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Take pride in their beauty. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous.

Seen is Taurus.
-LOL CHARMING...no but i'm aggressive =].
-:O I come off as boring...yeh i do actually xD
-Hardworker LOL, warm-hearted LOL both no's
-strong, has endurance? scratch iunno
-i'm actually UNSTABLE, and iunno if i'm secure
-pfft i always look for shortcuts..
-what beauty..?
-hmm patient reliable...leave that up to youse to decide
-HAHAHA great friend nah, give good advice...again i leave the for youse
-lol loving and kind...on those rare occasions
-i'm not passionate..just zealous. expresses self emotionally? ANGER YES
-''Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums'' lol perfectly accurate.
-''Determined. Indulge themselves often.'' that's fo sho
-generous....nah

this is like..only a bit true methinks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/M-Fio/
Supernick
Student
Student
Supernick

PostSubject: Re: Description of Horoscopes   Description of Horoscopes I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 9:40 pm

SAGITTARIUS - The Happy-Go-Lucky One Very Happy

Good-natured optimist...No...
Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome)...Yes!
Indulges self. Boastful. YES!!!
Likes luxuries and gambling. Social and outgoing...Nop!
Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes. Impatient...Yes
Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious. Doesn't like rules...Mega No
Sometimes hypocritical...Yeap
Dislikes being confined - tight spaces or even tight clothes...Maybe
Doesn't like being doubted. Beautiful inside and out...What?!

Im not a good sagittarius Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Description of Horoscopes   Description of Horoscopes I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 9:50 pm

Nice to everyone they meet.
Umm...... Of course I AM Very Happy

Can't make up their mind.
I always make up my mind !

Have own unique appeal.
.... English shortness...

Creative, energetic, and very social.
Creative?.. mayb?... energetic.. errr.... in wat way?....
very social.. hmm.. mayb?.....

Hates to be alone.
psch, don't mind. its better sometimes xD

Peaceful, generous.
hmm... some ppl use it to their advantage! so meann Sad
{won't say whoo)

Very loving and beautiful.
Beautiful,,, does dat mean... oO....... very loving? I love everyoneeeee Very Happy

Flirtatious.
xD.... is dat in the dictionary?......... umm me ? LOL! no.. is dis open to interpretations?

Give in too easily.
UmMMMM rli?... no ... dpends actually..... if i dun care... y try?..

Procrastinators.
LOL!!!!!!! OMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG dis tings almost accurate.

Very gullible.
ummmmmmmmmmmmm .... someone fill dis part out for me lol xD

9 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

.... forward >>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
http://dataspace.omgforum.net
Espia
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Espia

PostSubject: Re: Description of Horoscopes   Description of Horoscopes I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 10:15 pm

ahh too long lol.. i cbb looking =.="
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Espia/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Description of Horoscopes   Description of Horoscopes I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 11:23 pm

Espia wrote:
ahh too long lol.. i cbb looking =.="
i'll fill it out 4 u xP

gimme bday lol
Back to top Go down
Espia
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Espia

PostSubject: Re: Description of Horoscopes   Description of Horoscopes I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 1:05 am

i'm a libra like you =3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Description of Horoscopes   Description of Horoscopes I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 9:43 am

DAN'S HOROSCOPE [Lex's Guess hope they're accurate]

Nice to everyone they meet.
Yep =D

Can't make up their mind.
ummm... sways,,, dun mind xD
"anything"

Have own unique appeal.
...hmmm wat does dis meann Sad

Creative, energetic, and very social.
yep... dunno bout creative tho xD

Hates to be alone.
rather be wit ppl but dun mind

Peaceful, generous.
ummmmm yep x)

Very loving and beautiful.
hmmmm yep not beautiful tho .... w/e dat means..

Flirtatious.
umm.... definitely! all the girls talk to him xP

Give in too easily.
sumtimes, dpends.

Procrastinators.
....... =.=;; drags other ppl in 2 procrastinate wit him lol xD jksjks .

Very gullible.
.. dun tink so
9 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
... forward>>>>
Back to top Go down
Espia
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Espia

PostSubject: Re: Description of Horoscopes   Description of Horoscopes I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 9:24 pm

dan agrees with most of that!!

yah i'm not very creative.. i'm very UNcreative actually.. and i'm not really peaceful am i? =.="
and btw lex.. i'm VERY BEAUTIFUL KTHX... as if i'm flirtacious...... and procrastinator is a definite yes.
Back to top Go down
wen230491
Student
Student
wen230491

PostSubject: Re: Description of Horoscopes   Description of Horoscopes I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 10:27 pm

lol...
Quote :
TAURUS - The Enduring One (April 20 - May 20) Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings that are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Take pride in their beauty. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous. 12 years of bad Luck if you do not forward

hmmmm... sort of true?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Description of Horoscopes   Description of Horoscopes I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 11:52 pm

Espia wrote:
dan agrees with most of that!!

i'm VERY BEAUTIFUL KTHX... as if i'm flirtacious...... and procrastinator is a definite yes.

.............. flirataciousness comes wit beauty dan.

geeeeee.
Back to top Go down
Espia
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Espia

PostSubject: Re: Description of Horoscopes   Description of Horoscopes I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 5:27 pm

there's no logic in that =/
Back to top Go down
ninjaboy

PostSubject: Re: Description of Horoscopes   Description of Horoscopes I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 7:00 pm

this horoscopes seems wrong
i'm a sagitarrious like nick
and the description doesn't fit me
Back to top Go down
Supernick
Student
Student
Supernick

PostSubject: Re: Description of Horoscopes   Description of Horoscopes I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 5:09 pm

ninjaboy wrote:
this horoscopes seems wrong
i'm a sagitarrious like nick
and the description doesn't fit me

sagitarrious rigged!~
Back to top Go down
bakadesu
Senior Lecturer
Senior Lecturer
bakadesu

PostSubject: Re: Description of Horoscopes   Description of Horoscopes I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul 2008, 8:49 pm

damned procrastinating zeebras
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Description of Horoscopes   Description of Horoscopes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Description of Horoscopes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DataSpace :: SPAMDOM :: Other-
Jump to: